.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, April 16, 2004

So Chuck's in California until Monday night. Gah. I miss him, as corny as that sounds, I genuinely do.

Today in school, I was really focused in order not to think about it. I was actually mad at people when they would not stop talking in math. Too bad I can't save this overabundance of concentration for a time when I'll really need it.

Photo is turning out to be a really cool class. We had to make Mona Lisa Self-Portraits using nothing but photos from magazines, and no words or drawings, which was a little tough. I liked my final product, although it was way more symbolic than I planned, but then again I often make things more symbolic than need be in my head. Thanks, English class.

I got a text message from Chuck today, and I got off the phone with him a little while ago. Instant happiness.

Tonight, I'm planning to go see Mr. East, then come back and watch Subterranean at midnight because Modest Mouse will be on there. No one cares, but Subterranean makes me happy in the same way that the Princeton radio station does. I don't know what to expect, but I usually get some good/weird music out of it. Low budget music videos are always good too, I think I'd like to make one someday.

I have to go now, but I'll leave "y'all" with a song quote from an amazing song that's quite appropriate for myself at the moment.

"And I wonder
When I sing along with you
If anything could ever feel this real forever?
If anything could ever be this good again?
The only thing I'll ever ask of you
You've got to promise not to stop when I say when."


6:52 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide