.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Mr. East wasn't all that bad, because let's face it, whenever white, suburban guys try to dance, it's usually amusing.

One of the sophomores drummed to "Army" by Ben Folds Five, and he was good, but the PIANO player, Alex...oh man. Insanely talented. The fact that he did that song made my night, and it was done rather well. Rest assured, Dana and I were each having an orgasm and a half.

Kyle Schuster also played the piano during the formal wear part, and I realized he was playing "True Love Waits" by Radiohead. That was orgasm number 2, and it made me think of Chuck. (You: Awww...) Then he played a Ben Folds song, as pointed out by Dana. Afterwards I gave Kyle the "mad props" that he deserved, and we chatted a bit about Radiohead. Coincidentally, I was wearing my Radiohead t-shirt. John Crooke sang during one part, and don't ask me why, but I LOVE it when guys sing really high, and John was definitely up there. Maybe someone kicked him in his "nether region" before he sang, who knows.

Last night when I came home, I lit three candles and just sang along to various songs in the dark. Everyone knows I'm crazy, so I was just protecting my title. I think they thought I was meditating or something, but it's just something I do either to clear my head, relax, or fulfill any pyromaniacal urges I may have. I did it for the latter two reasons.

Today, I went to the practice for the piano recital that I am performing at tomorrow. *Cringe* I did a particularly crappy job, and probably let everyone know it by the spastic facial expressions I used whenever I made mistakes. I don't know if I can actually control that tomorrow, because I'm bound to make a lot given the risky nature of the song. I'll just have to plaster a nice, fake smile on my face afterwards. I'll practice now. :D *Thumbs up*

A little later, Dan and I had a much needed "hang-out." We walked around the Barn Plaza and saw "The Whole Ten Yards," which was funnier than expected, I highly recommend seeing it if you haven't already.

I don't feel like typing anymore. I bet you don't feel like reading anymore. We'll both win now.


9:11 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide