.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, April 03, 2004

I'm slightly muddy, stressed out (which is probably the reason why I'm crying, I don't even know anymore), and I'm listening to sad music but I'm happy. I could be unhappy, but I can't help but being genuinely happy. What I lack in parental love and support is made up inifinitely times more by Chuck and my friends. Maybe I don't thank them enough, if not, then I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of them. You've made my life bearable and enjoyable, if it weren't for you I probably would have been gone by now. Maybe not physically, but I'd be a lonely, emotional wreck.

Anyway, today was a good day. Tiring, but satisfying. Jen and I met up with other EPIC members at this celebration for a Habitat for Humanity project in Trumbauersville. We volunteered from 10-2:30 outdoors, which wasn't all that great because it felt like it was 20 degrees. We helped with odd jobs and serving food, and the C.B. East Marching Band made an appearance, and the sight of one particular member made standing in the cold bearable. It also reminded me of the first time that I saw Chuck, at the East/West game. Let's just say I was watching him more than the game, heh. It felt good volunteering, and it made me appreciate what the HH people did, especially since 7 out of the 12 days they spent building the houses was in the rain. Because of that, I shivered violently, but tried to keep the complaining down to a minimum. Oh yeah, and Justin "Coming To A Hick Town Near You" Guarini spoke and sang a bit. He was not equipped with his fro, which means his identity is gone. Oh well.

I think I have an affinity for The Cure, not studying biology. I think that The Cure's "Lovesong" explains my feelings for Chuck pretty accurately and that I could study him forever. Too bad I don't know what else I want to do with my future, but at the moment, I don't want to think about it. I want to live day by day, but unfortunetly, certain people don't like that. Gah.


7:59 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide