.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, April 18, 2004

I remember doing surveys that people forwarded to each other practically everyday. I just went to Michelle's Xanga, and decided that I'm going to take a trip down memory lane. :)

Last cry: Not sure, but I'm pretty sure it was crying from happiness, Chuck related.

Last library book checked out: Man, it's been awhile, maybe Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging. I don't know.

Last Movie seen in a theatre: "The Whole Ten Yards"

Last book read: Daddy's Little Girl. So sue me, I read one of my dad's girlfriend's mystery novels. Ok Dan, you can laugh at me now.

Lass cuss word uttered: Probably "fuck" because that's the one I use most frequently. As much as I shouldn't, I absolutely love that word.

Last beverage drank: Lemon Snapple

Last food consumed: Steak sandwich

Last phone call made: The last one I made was to Steph telling her I couldn't go to Bridget's house.

Last movie watched: Hmmm...I guess it was a little of "Grosse Pointe Blank" on TV. I wish I caught the whole thing though, because John Cusack is awesome.

Last time showered: This morning.

Last shoes worn: My blue suede...sneakers.

Last cd played: A CD that I burned with random stuff on it (during my little "candlelight vigil" I held last night)

Last soda drank: Mr. Pibb, at the movies.

Last letter written: S.

Last words spoken: "I know" (following "Don't stay up too late" said by my aunt. Heh.)

Last sleep: Last night, from about 1:30 to 9:30.

Last IM: Jen. She thought she could "serve" me. Oh no she di-int! *Snaps fingers*

Last sexual fantasy: I don't know, I don't really need fantasies at the moment. :)

Last cake eaten: Hmm...I have no idea. Maybe at the Habitat for Humanity thing, it was a long time ago.

Last time wanting to die: I don't think I ever actually wanted to die.

Last time dancing: I guess today in the movie theater with Dan. It wasn't DANCING, just some really bad attempts at dancing in our seats along to the music in the movie. You know how we do.

Last show attended: "Chicago" in Philly. Good stuff.

Last big car ride: Well, I guess that would be down to Bridesburg (in Philly) two weeks ago but other than that it would have been a long time ago going upstate.

Last crush: For once I'm not going to be blantantly honest, my lips are sealed.

Last annoyance: Probably something with my computer. It loves me as much as I love getting an anal probe. It hurts so good. Oh baby.

Last dissapointment: Today. I sucked at the piano recital rehearsal, and Chuck is still away, but I can't do anything about it.

Last time scolded: Probably today, it's a daily thing, I don't even remember anymore.

Last shirt worn: Er...not including the one I'm wearing, my Radiohead shirt from yesterday.

Last website visited: Michelle's Xanga!


1:08 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide