.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, April 08, 2004

I don't push hard enough on the piano pedal, and I push too hard on the gas pedal. I wish I could switch this, but my right foot does not seem to want to cooperate. *Sigh*

I took a "jaunt" (stupid PSSA) to Manhattan Bagel yesterday for my much needed moment of freedom for the day. The weather was beautiful, and I thought about how I hate Winter progressively more as the years go by. I think Spring is my new favorite season, with Fall at a close second. I'm glad that I'm going to have photo soon, I have a few places in mind that I want to capture on film. Too bad Spring only lasts for about two seconds. Oh well, I'm going to enjoy it while I can!

I woke up this morning twice; once because of my mom, the other because of a fight going on between my brother, Scott, and my aunt. I laid in bed and listened to them shout at each other for about 15 minutes. I eventually got out of bed, and I asked my other brother, Kyle, what it was about, and he didn't answer. I didn't persist him on the topic, because some things are better left unknown, as I learned from Dan last night.

Well, I should go try to finish up GP so I can possibly do something with Chuck tonight, but with my work habits and track history, I'm not very optimistic. I'll try.


1:23 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide