.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Wow. I think I'm the last person in the country to know that on the penny, you can see the statue of Lincoln in the Lincoln Memorial. Supposedly, it's a new thing, but this makes me want to move to Canada, because I'm so out of the loop, I might as well, eh?

I straightened my hair yesterday, and I recieved many compliments from this. Thanks, ya'll. I just wish it was straight all the time-YES, I KNOW that you can get it chemically straightened and whatnot, but seriously, this is ME we're talking about. 1) I don't have that much money to get it straightened the best way (which is like $800), and 2) Yeah, that's pretty much it.

I should set up a charity, and have fliers with a picture of my fro head (preferably a picture of my 9th grade assessment video, if you know what I'm talking about-"frizzball") and call it "Tame the Mane" or something. Ok, it's a tad selfish, but everyone, including myself, is tired of the fro. Oh wait, I COULD get a job or something...but that would mean I would have to get off my lazy ass. Nevermind, the fro is here to stay indefinitely.

Well, I must head out of BlogLand, so Chuck= you're magically delicious and Dan = good in bed...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah, nah gahna do it.


5:34 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide