.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Since I last updated, nothing "eventful" has really happened. The compare and contrast essay for English totally screwed me all week long, but now that it's done I can relax...oh wait, I still have GP. :(

I devised a plan to attain world peace: give everyone a Chuck. Seriously, I think everyone would be happy all the time, and we could have international Chuck parties and Chuck dinners over a steamy Chuck roast. Mmmm. Chuck...roast...

Well, I have a night CHUCK full of homework (remind me never to be a comedian), so I must go. I'll end with a quote:

"I'M HAPPY!" *Scream* - Me


7:27 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide