.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Last night, I went over Chuck's house, which was spendiferous. Chuck took me on a mini-tour of his house, and then I ate dinner with his family. I admit, I was a bit nervous although I really had nothing to worry about, but they were really nice, so I eased up a bit. Then Chuck and I went down to his basement and watched Office Space, which was great because Office Space = great and Chuck = awesome, so this = awesomly great. I CAN do math! After the movie was over, we spent an hour just laying together on the couch, talking, tickling each other, and just looking into each others' eyes. I really don't know if it could have been any better. All I want to do is just fall asleep in his arms and wake up in his embrace. I always wanted to do that, wake up next to the person that I love. I know that it seems cliché, but it's been a wish of mine for a long time. Dan knows.

In a little while, about 20 minutes or so, it will be our one month anniversary. This month has been easily the best month of my life. It also does not seem like JUST a month, it seems more than that, because our relationship seems like one that's more than all of the stereotypical bullshit high school relationships; a love ahead of its time, perhaps. I've never before been so happy just to be alive, and I just want to say that Chuck, I love you. You've made this month quite an adventure, and I know there's sure to be more in store for our journey. Sorry if that sounds lame, but I'm not wonderful with words. You're truly amazing, and I awake everyday with a smile knowing that you're in my life, and it will be another day that I will see or talk to you.

Well, I'm done know, even though I'm sure I could talk about Chuck forever, BUT, it's getting late. I'll end this post with a very fitting quote:

"I don't get many things right the first time
In fact, I am told that a lot
Now I know all the wrong turns, the stumbles and falls
Brought me here

And where was I before the day
That I first saw your lovely face?
Now I see it everyday
And I know

That I am
I am
I am
The luckiest"

Ben Folds ~ "The Luckiest"


11:58 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide