.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, March 07, 2004

It has come to my attention that my good blog friend, Linda, is starting a movement. If enough people do it, it will be successful...and success is good. It's called "Google Bombing", and it's when a lot of people put links on their blogs saying something and it becomes high up on a search engine result list. For example, when typing in the phrase "miserable failure," the first thing that comes up on a Google search result list is the website for George W. Bush's official bio on the the site for the White House. To read the other ones, go to Linda's site.

This particular one: Penis under robe. Whose site is it? Judge Judy's. I don't know where her hatred for Judge Judy stems, because she's so gosh darn lovable, but all I know is that if it works, that would be quite humorous.

So do it. Penis under robe. Make the world a better place. :)

Last night = an amazing phone call with that special someone. He's so fantastic, my head might asplode. That would be gross, though. Eww.

You know what's sad? I have an AOL parental block, and it's not letting me go to my own PG-13 rated blog. Man, I don't even LOOK 13 yet! I can go to everyone else's though, well, except Xangas. I need a middle finger emoticon right about now...

I haven't done the Friday Five in a while, but it's a good one, so I will (yay for childhood!):

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?
Miss Ward. Ugg. A scary old black lady who wore a wig and flipped over my desk everyday because it wasn't clean enough. *Shudders*

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
Saturday morning...well, I watched Nick a lot, and they played their regular cartoons on Saturday mornings, from what I remember, so it probably was Rugrats or Doug or something. Then again, I could be wrong. Rocko's Modern Life was amazing too, and still is. R-E-C-Y-C-L-E recycle....The sad thing is that I used to act those episodes out at recess...wow...

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?
Well, at that time, it was a tie between Jess and Brittany, and we were all in the same class. Ali came into the picture later on, and her and Jess used to fight over me. That was insane...

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?
Probably Lucky Charms, but my taste in cereal really hasn't changed much. I ate Honey Bunches of Oats today though, so I guess I've become a little more sophisticated in that area. But still, Lucky Charms. Mmmm.

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?
I'm sure it would be going over someone's house, because there was and still is really not much to do at mine. One time, I was forced to go to Brittany's house, and I told her I wasn't allowed, but she ignored that, and dragged me to her house. My mom called up and bitched, so :Þ to Brittany.


12:38 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide