.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Hah, I'm going to kill myself.

Well, not really, but I might bludgeon my head with a nearby stapler.

I'm glad that I have English project after English project to do about stupid things I couldn't care less about, and that my teacher really doesn't make British Literature any less painful for me.

However, through my ADD, I have gotten a little accomplished, (little being the operative word there) and I stumbled across a delightful review of The Mists of Avalon, a retelling of the Arthurian legends from a female perspective. It was delightful because it sounds like something that Dan Marino would write, and a book that I would probably loathe because the Arthurian legends have done little to draw my interest. Go here for some book bashing.

I have to get back to "work" (go eat lunch and drag it out for an hour) so I hope y'all have a good remainder of the weekend.


1:09 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide