.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, March 26, 2004

After getting yelled at about not making "good choices" and told that I and had to practice the piano (which, for some reason, I loathe doing in the presence of others), I went into the bathroom and just stared at the mirror. Then I heard a bird chirping, (nature calling, if you will) and decided that taking a little stroll around the block would be quite nice.

I walked out of the house, and I felt so free. Leaving behind all of the things I had yet to do and just thinking about...ok, so I thought about what I was going to write about for my English project, but other than that I let my mind roam as I did. Here's the shocker: I started jogging. It was a good reminder that I'm still alive, for I felt my heart pound rapidly, which doesn't usually happen unless I run up the stairs. (Yes, I am that out-of-shape) Afterwards, my screwed up hips hurt a little, but it was the good type of hurt. I only wish that I had a camera with me, because there was a nice little stream that I came across and sat by (until a dog started barking at me). In a couple of weeks when I start Photography, I can go out and do this again. Spring has sprung, ladies and gentlemen, and I hope it lasts because we really don't need anymore goddamn snow!

Well, I'll get back to my paper now (play Spider Solitaire). The play and cast party is tonight, so I'm a little excited, especially because according to Fichtman, West's play last night bombed, so that means anything we do wrong won't matter as much to her. Woohoo. Good luck to the cast and crew of South Pacific! (No comment on whether we need it or not at this point)

Have a good weekend, and if the weather remains nice, go outside! It's worth it, just take it from me.


2:02 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide