.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, February 22, 2004

So yeah, besides having back problems and blue paint still underneath my nails from yesterday...I FEEL GOOD! (DER der DER der DER der DER!) *James Brown dance* Chuck asked me out! If I was ecstatic on Friday, I was buzzing last night.

So I won't ramble on about how thrilled I am, but I can safely say that after that emo fest a few posts back, things are looking up for me...you could say that "The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades"! Go lameass 80's songs!


7:57 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide