.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Ok, so I got "homeworkitis" today, but this hasn't happened at all this year...only "testitis"...

When you sleep in and constantly keep waking up and falling back asleep, you can dream some pretty messed up things. The only one I remember is one where a SWAT team invaded my house, and pointed flare guns at me, and I started freaking out. Meanwhile, my dad was hiding somewhere, and when they found him they put us both in a police car. The policeman driver said that my dad could be going to jail for 3-7 years, and the reason was blurred, but it had something to do with a pig...

Hey, it could happen, especially with my dad. He didn't even get a building permit when he built his giant shrine to manliness (a.k.a. our garage) and he talks back to policemen. My dad is one bad mother...well, you know what I mean.


11:25 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide