.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, February 16, 2004

I had an eventful weekend, for a change. I'm not going to go into detail, but I WILL, however, use some out-of-context facts:

1) The Macaroni Grill is AMAZING. Making them sing "Happy Birthday" in Italian to some one (who has to twirl a napkin over their head, I must add) when it's NOT their birthday is fun.

2) Songs about penises are funny. 'Nuff said.

3) Happy Birthday Dana!

4) When someone's mother comes in a darkened room and sees three teenage girls intertwined and on the floor...oh man, I hope she doesn't suspect anything...heh...

So while in the car on the way to take Dana out for lunch, someone calls my cell. I didn't recognize the number, so I figured it was another random person calling for Patricia (it happens). I call the number back, and say in an irritated voice, "Hello"

"Hello"
"Who is this?"
"Chris"
"Chris WHO?"
"Chris Campellone"
"...(thinking in head: OH SHIT, nice going, ya Jacq) OHHH, HEY!"

So, he called to say Happy Valentine's Day! Steph and Dana were laughing meanwhile because I'm a total ass. I was dying, it was the nicest thing ever! I felt bad because I was too wrapped up in my stupid emo-like mood lately that I didn't call him. If you are reading this Chris, I apologize for being stupid.

If I had an everlasting weekend, I think I'd be a happy camper...


6:55 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide