.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Today seemed like it lasted a week long.

First of all, I had to wake up fairly early (NOOOO!) for the SATs. Because of that stupid Cleveland thing I mentioned, I had to wait around a bit beforehand. Well, it raped me. 'Nuff said.

From there, Brittany and I went to Kristy's for an "AP Bio review party." We actually studied for a bit, but there was some CSI, Ice cream and animal molestation throw in the mix. Don't ask.

Tonight, I went to the movies with Chris (:D) and saw Big Fish. Everything was goos stuff, I recommend the movie if you like random, weird...stuff. I can't explain it.

I had an eventful day, which is going to make up for tomorrow, I'm sure.

Nighty night.


11:05 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide