Lauren and I were in the computer lab, and while we were "working" on something, we found a top ten list that Dave Letterman probably won't be doing anytime soon...(Note: this was related to the 90's, so there are some "old school" references in here, nevertheless, it's amusing)
"Top 10 Ways to Make Communism Fun Again 10. Spell it with a "k"
9. Have Castro do guest shot on "Cosby"
8. Add mechanical shark attraction at Lenin's Tomb
7. Have Revlon introduce new "Khmer Rouge"
6. Give everybody red birthmark decals to wear on forehead
5. Adopt "Lovable Loser" persona--like the '61 Mets
4. Get Skip Gorbachev to do a "Not Your Father's Oldsmobile" commerical
3. Hire "The Chicken" to disrupt Politburo meetings
2. Have Deng Xiaopeng cry during Barbara Walters interview
And the number one way to Make Communism Fun Again:
1. Less centralized economic planning; more rock
Communism is FUN and PROFITABLE!"
Wow. Yeah. Even MORE great...Lauren typed in "Brotha from anotha motha" on a search engine and found some "interesting" rap quotes, including:
"Oh yo! It's Brenda, she worked at Red Lobster but I didn't remember" - LL Cool J ~ "Big Ole Butt"
"We can bump uglies, if you ain't got your monthlies" - Method Man ~ "Bring the Pain"
"Baby please, you work for UPS" - Biz Markie ~ "Vapors"
"You shouldn't be so damn material, and try to milk Ice Cube like cereal" - Ice Cube ~ "I Ain't the One"
"Now I play hard, like my girls' nipples be, the game sour like the pickles be" - Biggie Smalls ~ "Long Kiss Goodnight"
"Bitch, you walk around wit yo bra too tight, it's aight, you still gon' get fucked tonight" - Ol Dirty Bastard ~ "Dog Shit"
and my PERSONAL favorite:
"The Green Eyed Bandit can't stand it, with more Fruitier Loops than that Toucan Sam bitch" - Redman ~ "How High"