.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, January 16, 2004

It just doesn't get any easier, does it? Everytime I talk to him, I like him more, but then the whole "He's 40 minutes away, it won't work out" thing gets in the way. Stupid logic. *Fist shake*

Well, hey, it's life. There are usually no easy answers. I'm just going to have to see what happens and try not to let the over-analyzing side of me terminate this little "mission," if you will.

AND Junior Prom is soon. I don't know what's going on, but do I ever? I'm in my own little world of procrastination.

80s pop songs are good. I like them. I'm downloading one now. You should too. Incomplete sentences are "by flarr" (go typos, and Steph) the best thing ever.


8:42 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide