.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, January 10, 2004

If you think YOU'RE a "DS" (dipshit) then check this one out:

I recieved my ticket for the SAT I registered for today in the mail. I checked everything out, it seemed to be alright then I noticed under "Test Center" it said:

(Something) Intermediate School
Cleveland, OH

...Well, me, being the moron that I am, put down the wrong code for the Test Center. It's going to cost $17 for me to change it. Good job, you jacqass.

You know that bio is ruining your life when you have a dream that there are a million "fleas" (that looked like FRUIT FLIES) on your bed, and you keep whacking them so they die. Symbolism, anyone...?

So, I have to run and do Children's Workshop at East. Brittany and I are leaders of a group of children...hah...it should be interesting! Mwahaha...



10:36 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide