.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Fun time is up, school is now in session. Oh joy.

Bio midterm = gah.

I had an ok break, uneventful for the most part, but I got to hang out with some people which is always nice.

I don't feel like rambling, so I won't. The end.

Oh yeah, I have an awesome piano recital song called "Rhapsodie" and it's 5 pages of all sorts of special goodness. I was up to the challenge...now I have to follow through with it! (You know me and my last-minute nature.)


7:22 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide