.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Are you there, God? It's me, Jacquie.

I asked for something, and I got it. It wasn't even a wish, it was just something I'd like to happen, and it did, a day after I mentioned it. I stated something along the lines of "I wish some random person would have a crush on me." A day after I said that, I went to Brunswick Zone, and found someone who I'm pretty sure does now, and PERHAPS (I said PERHAPS, Dan) I feel the same for that person. A little.

This is what I'd like to know, "God". WHY DOES HE HAVE TO LIVE 40 MINUTES AWAY FROM ME?

Oh yeah, that's right. I don't believe in you or fate. Stupid question, but I'd still like to know the answer anyway.

Gah.


5:15 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide