.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, December 29, 2003

My heart wanted me to die 2 days ago. I knew there was some sort of a conspiracy happening.

It was strange, all of a sudden I turned the corner to go into the bathroom and my heart starting beating really quickly for apparently no reason. I didn't know what to do, so I tried taking deep breaths, but that didn't help. I ran and got my uncle, and it stopped.

After 5 minutes of violent protesting (flailing, whining, the works) he pricked me with his little diabetes finger pokey thing, and it turns out that my blood sugar was a little low. It could have been that or anxiety, which my mom suggested, but I didn't talk to her much that day, so that's not possible. How ironic.

I'll try not to die, but I very well might. Farewell, my friends, my heart wishes to explode now.


9:47 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide