.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

It's Christmas Eve, and that doesn't really change much. My brother and I just got into a fight, and he called me a "piece of shit" and I threw the remote at him, it hit the floor, and the batteries came out. I just walked away and...got online.

My mom yelled at me for 2 things, both of which were stupid. One of them upset me more than the other, and it wasn't even about me. Why can't she just shut up. No one wants to hear her talk anyway.

I'm in a really blah state right now. Dan called and didn't sound too well, which upset me, but we can't all be happy all the time. I know that for sure.

I'm listening to Radio AOL to escape the Christmas music, it's driving me nuts. If I hear "Grown Up Christmas List" one more time, my eyeballs with pop out and my brains will come out of ears and my face will somehow melt while I simultaneously combust. I hate that song THAT much...and it makes for a good mental picture as well!

Well, Merry Christmas, I hope that everyone is having a better night than I am.


5:55 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide