.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, December 06, 2003

I pulled down my pants. I proceeded to bend over. Then my AP Bio raped me in the ass, for a good hour and a half. 5 chapters and lab work going in my ass didn't feel all too good. I'm still sore. Wait, I have no ass. I tried my best, and that seems to be an F. Whoopee!

I don't even care anymore.

Yesterday, we got out a whopping 2 hours early because CBSD is stupid, but I'm not complaining, I MISSED FRENCH CLASS! Unfortunetly, I had to still take that mother of a test. Ow. Running outside in the snow to get to 3rd block was really fun, especially while singing/yelling "Jingle Bells."

I think I might go outside today, I KNOW, OUTSIDE. I haven't played in the snow for a couple of years, but this year, we have a new, fun little toy...a snowmobile. Can I get a heeeeellz yeah? (You: no.) Ok FINE. Geeze, you people make me nuts.

I saw Chicago last night at the Merriam Theater in Philly, and it was most splendiferous. I saw my graduation project advisor there, I didn't think that was going to happen! If you think the movie is good, the live show kicks its ass so much more. I fell asleep on the train ride there (because I stayed up until 12 doing bio work) and I got up and was all confused, and as I walked off the train, the two ladies sitting behind me said, "Aw, she's so cute!" You know it. ;)

I got home and played the answering machine, and I got this really long and HILARIOUS message from ol' Danny boy. I ♥ Dan. To the maxi...*giggles*

Quote of...I don't know, a week, sure:

Madame Fichtman: My father used to go fishing, and then my mom would bone the fish-"
All: *CRACKS UP, but tries to hold it back.*

Fichtman's mom boning a fish...what a warm and fuzzy memory. "Mom, what are you doing to the fish?!" "Uh, honey, I'm just boning it...I DON'T HAVE A PENIS!" *runs away*

That must have been a rough childhood for her. *tear* *no not really*

Fin.


12:44 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide