.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, December 15, 2003

Hey, look at the time. "Oh no, Jacquie, this can't be right. Why are you blogging so early, and why the hell are you on the computer anyway?" Well, friend, my mom made an "honest mistake" and woke me up at 5:00 instead of 6:00. She said she wanted us to get up early, so we wouldn't be late...heh, not THAT early though. Stupid clock. So she asked if I would go online and check cbsd.org to see if they were doing anything about the icy weather...

No delay = I'm gonna die...with my mom...IN A CREST MINT GREEN 92' BLAZER.

Why can't I die alone AND in class?

*Yawn* I couldn't fall asleep last night either, on account of my ol' noodle not SHUTTING THE HELL UP. My brain is in a conspiracy against me, I knew it.

Talk to you later.

~ Love,
(this is way too early to be blogging)
Jacquie "I have no life" B.


5:59 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide