.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, November 02, 2003

Me: "Marina...your vagina's showing!"
Random Teacher: "That's nice." (Walks away)

Kids say the darndest things!

Halloween was fun. I went as Harriet the Spy, and yes, MANY people enjoyed the quirky readings of the 4th grade me. I went to Lisa Goochie's party, and it was great. I met Mike Sala...funny, funny kid. We didn't shut up during Friday the 13th, and rightfully so, because making fun of it was SO much better.

The Bio test raped me, but I was really prepared (I hope) because I studied with Jess for HOURS. Then, when I got home, I tried printing out my portfolio thing and it didn't work. At midnight, I called Jess up and she brought over some disks, and it turns out that my computer is just messed up. So I cried.

Yesterday was awesome. Play practice went from 10-4, but we had to be there at 9-9:15. Stupid Nazi Fichtman. I got to hang out with Marina, Ashley, Frank, and the rest of the cool people in the play. Afterwards, I went home with Frank, but first stopped at the new house they're going to buy. It's so awesome, when everything's completed it's going to be amazing, not to mention the grounds! We picked up Tim and hung out at Frank's and DDRed it up like no other (while pretending to be ghetto, of course) We all have ghetto names now: Frank is White Chocolate, Tim is Milkshake and I'm Vanilla Wafer (Nilla for short) Then we watched "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" and we agreed that East should do that for a musical next year.

I definitely need to do that more often.


1:14 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide