.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

The leaves outside have pretty much stopped falling, but not on my computer. Why even bother going outside anymore, my super nifty AOL desktop can provide me with whatever environment I want to, all year round! It only cost me my soul!

I love awkward dinner moments. For instance...

Mom: How much homework do you have?
Me: None.
Mom: Want to get your hair cut?
Me: Ok, sure.
(some stuff in between)
Mom: I'll take you to a barber if you only want a few inches off.
Me:...no!
Mom: Or I'll do it myself...
Me: The last time you did that, it was lopsided.
Mom: I don't care.

Thanks ma.

My brother should be the new spokesperson for staying off drugs. He wrote a story AND a song about people who do drugs and die and/or turn into losers. They're great. I should blog them, when he gives them to me.

I just finished reading "Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging," and let me tell you (yes you), it was some good girly teenage English humor...fun. And if you're a dude, well...er, it might not be for you. But otherwise, read it, because I says so.


9:31 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide