.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, November 30, 2003

I'm not going to ramble on about break, but it was pretty good. I got to hang out with a lot of people, which is always great.

I made cookies today, that's right JACQUIE made cookies! I'm sure my ancestors are proud, because they're not just any cookies, I jazzed them all up with icing and such. I'm just like Martha Stewart, wait, BAD EXAMPLE. I don't know, but they look too nice to eat now. I'm sure eventually my stomach will take over my brain and I'll go on a cookie eating rampage, like Cookie Monster. I rather be like him than Martha Stewart.

Dan is the MAN. Click on this and read the first entry, "The History of Emo." I nearly soiled my trousers the first time I read it, and then I DID the second time. Go long, Dan! ;D

So school blows, and I don't need to tell you that. I got a Sigur Ros CD yesterday that DOESN'T. Yay for Icelandic indie rock (the lyrics to one of their songs is at the top, if you were wondering what the weirdass words were!)

I'll leave you with something my mom would say: BYE Y'ALL!


6:22 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide