.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

"My dad's a redneck. My mom's a skank. Look what happened to me!"

Wow, I love my messed up family.

Today I totally played hooky. My dad was like, sure, whatever. I actually did feel crappy this morning for 20 minutes or so, so I played it up and yeah. I had a lot of bio crap to do (like...my homework), and I needed sometime to just rest (play minesweeper and eat Ramen noodles). I think I had a very productive day! (I'm still in my pajamas from this morning)

I love my Ben Folds Five piano book. Too bad I have no attention span when practicing EXCEPT when I have more important things to do. I just spent about 45 minutes messing around with it. I'm going to be so screwed when I go to college.

Oh well, bring on the Ramen.

Halloween's on Friday, as well as a big ass-raping in the form of a huge AP Bio test. Trick or treat? More like trick or...mother fucking FAIL! Mother fucking is such a great phrase.

I'm go to be so pimped out on Friday as Harriet the Spy. What's sad is that I actually HAVE a spy journal that I kept in 3rd or 4th grade. I was...AM such an odd child. :)

I need to get my permit.


8:03 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide