.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

a) I didn't see Dan Marino on Dan Marino's birthday. This = NOT COOL
b) I was listening to the Beatles' "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" last night, and I heard a similarity in the piano to one of Fiona Apple's songs. Weirdness.
c) Linda's getting married on Saturday, congratulations! I'm sending something as soon as I get something.
d) I don't know what the hell I'm doing before and/or after Homecoming. Gaaah.
e) I know my letters. Check out that alphabetizing. Jacquie rules...*Crowd noise*...Frank sucks *Crowd noise* THAT WILL NEVER GET OLD! Just like "Bring it on down to Omeletteville!"


7:20 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide