.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, September 05, 2003

Today's my brother, Kyle's, birthday, so that means ICE CREAM CAKE! Mmm...shaped like a ladybug too.

Today I also noticed how badass my bus driver is. He's this big tubby guy, and he wore a cowboy hat today and we get to listen to 94.5 The Hawk in the bus. I think if I ever become a bus driver, I want to pimp it out like that. Oh, and there's a small, brass plaque on the front of the bus that says "Britney." Maybe he likes Britney Spears, maybe he name the bus that, MAYBE...he's a boy named Britney. Whoa, how cool would that be?

Frank's having a birthday thing next week at none other than THE Renaissance Faire. We're gonna party like it's 1599.

Modern World History is actually not boring me to death like I expected it to. Mr. Galazin's cool, and we're learning about different religions now, and it's really cool. Well, at least I think it is. I got SOAKED when I had to walk over there yesterday, it was pretty bad.

What else is random...oh yeah. Wait, naht gahna do it. It wouldn't be prudent...at this juncture.

SO yeah, not doing anything tonight, plans fell through with El Jeff-o, and I'm going to be stuck home watching Friday Night Stand-Up on Comedy Central. I'm not at all unhappy with that!

Kyle cannot rap.

.dne ehT


8:08 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide