.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, September 15, 2003

Today in French, we went to the computer lab, and when I went to open Microsoft Word, a "recovered document" popped up and I printed it out because I thought it was amazing:

"There comes a time in every child's life that he must take the step from ignorance into the wonderful world of literature. Well for me it was more of a stumble, trip, and fall. But when I finally did grace the educated world with my presence, I was not too pleased. Where was my parade and where was the cake? As you may have guessed they never came, and it has left permanent scars on the roots of my literary love. You may have gathered from my introduction that I had trouble reading as a child, I have a passionate hatred for structured writing, and a true love of hearing myself talk.

In my life I have read a lot of"

That's where he/she left off, but dear god, that was great. The best line EVER: "Where was my parade and where was the cake?" I shared this with Dana, and we've decided it's going to be our "thing" from now on. I want some Disney character balloons and some Pineapple Upside-Down too. Mmmm. Tasty like Francis Bacon...mmm...bacon.

One other highlight: I took an Incredible Hulk dookie. It wasn't "hulking" big...it was green. I know, I thought it was shareworthy too! I'm such a guy when it comes to #2's.

AP Bio shm-AP Bio. That test today was a piece o' cake. Too bad a parade didn't follow. See, whenever I think I do well, the exact happens, so I'm going to get a B- on it now, for sure.

And so I'm out, but when I return, I expect some Mummers and pound cake.


5:06 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide