.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, September 27, 2003

I had a really good dream two nights ago. I guess I could say what it was about but because this is read by people, I'm going to substitute certain things for the word...sausage. Awww here it goes.

Me and Sausage were in a room together. Sausage kept looking at me with this confused and lost look and I said, "What? What's going on Sausage?" Then all of a sudden, I was looking at myself and Sausage from a different view, as if I were another person. Sausage leaned over and kissed me. A faint smile spread across my face and then I kissed Sausage. Then the dream ended and I got pissed off.

Last night, Marina, Cassie and I went to "town" *cringe* and met up with a few people (most of whom I didn't know) and we walked around and such. We stopped at Cyber Stop and Vanessa met us there. Later, Marina and I did a spastastic, interpretive dance to "Bohemian Rhapsody" while these two guys watched and laughed. It was so awesome.

So, have to get to Kohl's to get the crack whore-I mean, my good friend Jennifer Worthington's other present (I already got her a crazy pair of socks)

I'll leave you with a godo song. Yes, I meant to say godo.

"The rain, it started tapping on the window near my bed.
There was a loophole in my dreaming,
so I got out of it.
And to my surprise my eyes were wide and already open.
Just my nightstand and my dresser where those nightmares had just been.
So I dressed myself and left then, out into the gray streets.
But everything seemed different and completely new to me.
The sky, the trees, houses, buildings, even my own body.
And each person I encountered, I couldn't wait to meet.
I came up a doctor who appeared in quite poor health.
I said "There is nothing I can do for you
that you can't do for yourself."
He said "Oh yes you can. Just hold my hand. I think that would help."
So I sat with him a while and then I asked him how he felt.
He said, "I think I'm cured. No, in fact, I'm sure of it.
Thank you Stranger, for your therapeutic smile."
So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone.
And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow.
But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself.
It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
That is why I'm singing...
Baby don't worry cause now I got your back.
And every time you feel like crying, I'm gonna try and make you laugh.
And if I can't, if it just hurts too bad,
then we will wait for it to pass
and I will keep you company through those days so long and black.
And we'll just keep working on the problem we know we'll never solve of Love's uneven remainder.
But if the world could remain in a frame like a painting on a wall.
Then I think we would see the beauty.
Then we would stand staring in awe at our still lives posed like a bowl of oranges,
like a story told by the fault lines and the soil."


4:40 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide