.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

I got called back for the role of the 11-year-old Rebecca in Our Town. I didn't think I'd get called back, but then again she typecastes, and this time it actually worked in my favor. Nonetheless, I was really happy since I haven't gotten a speaking role since the 5th grade PEN play, and I HAD to be in it.

Only 2 of us tried out for Rebecca, Kaelin was supposed to but they never read her for it. I did the best that I could, so I think it comes down to what they're looking for. I was more energetic and annoying, like I thought an 11-year-old should be (and I think I would know), but maybe I overdid it. Who knows? Oh yeah, Fichtman and her evil list. Fichtman's List...hmmm...

So I'm doing a study on myself. Pretty crazy, I know, but I'm curious. I made a little observation that when I don't listen to music before I fall asleep, I tend to think a lot, which prevents me from sleeping, and I seem to have really vivid dreams. Lately, I have been listening to music beforehand and haven't really dreamt much. I'm just seeing if there's any connection at all, so I'm keeping a log of my sleep habits. I feel so scientific it hurts.

I really hope I get that role, and if I don't, I'm not going to be a very happy "Jackie" (WHY CAN'T SHE SPELL MY NAME RIGHT?) tomorrow. Jackie Baker, my ass. Try Jacquie Baker, the sleep habit logbook maker.


6:25 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide