.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

I didn't get the role of Rebecca, Kaelin did, but I got in the...choir? I didn't even sing for auditions, but whatever. Marina's also in the choir with me, and we both can't sing, so it will be interesting to see us two oddballs with really good singers. I'll just sing really quietly, oh wait, already do. I need some of my loudness from my speaking voice to be transferred to my singing voice. Frank got the part of Joe Crowell, go 12-year-olds!

Dan didn't look good today, and when Dan doesn't look good, that means that Jacquie gets worried and wants to know what's wrong, and maybe was a little insensitive. I have a tendency of doing that, but I can't stand it when there's something wrong and I don't know about it or get the chance to try and talk to that person about it. I'm not a wondeful comforter, but I try.

My computer's going screwy and I just lost some of my yeast lab for AP bio. Great, and it's due in two days.

I'm really sleepy, and the whole attitude of "Our Town," the whole "live life while you can and by the moment, and never having regrets for not doing or saying something" is really getting to me. I don't know if it's time yet or not, but I feel it's going to happen soon. I love being ambigious.

I'm off to go to bed, I mean *sings* BEEEEEED! That will NEVER get old!


9:57 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide