.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

The following post may contain super whiny material. Please be aware that most of this is going to be things that Jacquie feels she needs to get off of her chest.

Ok, I'm having a really bad day, and I'm not only "Bored and Taskless" but now I'm so emotional and whiny it sucks. Maybe it's the hormones I never had that I'm finally getting. Whatever it is, all I know is that feelings suck.

I'm really tired and all of this shizzle with you-know-who makes me feel so much better. I really am immature and naive. Then, I mope around the whole day, not for sympathy, but because I didn't feel all that perky and happy today. Then, I come home after school and piano (major talk session with Vicki) and I see a letter from my old friends, the Central Bucks School District. I think to myself, hmm, Back to School info? No, it was regarding NHS. Furthermore, regarding how I didn't get in. So what did I do? Burst out crying even though I knew I wasn't going to get in, but because my family was like "Oh honey, of course you'll get in, you're wonderful" (gag) I thought maybe I had a chance. Nada.

I need to talk to someone, I've already talked Dan to death probably, so maybe I'll target someone else. I don't want sympathy, I just need a friend, a friend who doesn't really want to talk about Homecoming all the time (there's nothing wrong with that, gals) And to hell with my parents, that idea was shot from the beginning. Maybe I'll end up pulling an emo song out of my as. I rather pull feces from my ass than that, but when your hormones and heart rule your body, there's sure to be an emo revolution happening...and that scares me. Toodles.


4:08 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide