.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, August 30, 2003

I'm really self-destructive, but not in anyway that I can explain at this moment. Forget I said it.

Ok, so when the VMA's were on the other night, MTV2, being my lover that it is, played several hours of Subterranean. Instead of watching all of it, I flipped back and forth, but still, it rocked my socks. Then I watched again last night, so I've been super-indie for a couple of days. Woo.

Yesterday, Steph, Frank and I went to East and walked around for a bit to see where our classes were. I pretty much had an idea about all of them, but then I got to Modern World History, and looked at the room number and it said, "Mod 2," and though, ah shit. Steph had Mod 4 later on in the year, and we wanted to know what the hell Mod meant, so we went to the office, and they told us. Heh. Turns out we have to walk to Holicong and it's in one of the portables. FUCKING A. If it rains, snows, anything, I need to bring a jacket with me and crap. Dammit. Well, I have "A" lunch for the first time ever, which I guess is good, but it's so damn early. Steph has "D" lunch and Frank has "C" lunch, so no luck there. :( Oh yeah, and it turns out that I'm on a different bus with different people now. Brittany and Dana aren't going to be on my bus, so if I do perhaps chunder, no one's going to be there to help me...or not notice at all (Dana) haha.

SO yeah, I'm pretty set for school, I won't forget to bring a towel, and Junior year is going to be tough, but I have to make the best of it, because no matter where I go, I'm going to be torn from people Senior year. In times like these, I remember a philosophical saying my parents have taught me..."This fucking blows." Peace out, ima gonna have some lobsters now! Woo!


7:37 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide