.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

So nothing terribly eventful here. Last night, Jeff came over and had dinner and we went in the hot tub and such. Fun stuff!

Today, I woke up really late, at about 11:30 or so, and my aunt told me that Mahalalizzle (Dan) had stopped by, wondering if his DDR pad covers were here. Unfortunetly, I was asleep, and they are currently at my duddy's house. Sorry Dan. So, I read Harry Potter until about 9 tonight, I got dressed and took a shower around 5 because I'm too damn lazy to interrupt my Harry Potter time.

Eating and sometimes talking is a tad painful right now. I went to the orthodontist yesterday, and now, there is a bracket on each of my back molars...on the INSIDE of my mouth. So, my tongue is constantly being poked, but my aunt went and got me some wax, because I ran out, and it's called "Wild Wax" and it's grape flavored, but it only smells like it. I'm so deprived of that grape-y goodness. Hopefully, I can taste the lime when I run out of the grape.

I'm 5. Bye.


11:20 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide