.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, July 10, 2003

My brother never ceases to amaze me.

Scott: "Jacquie, would you ever steal out of Pepper's bank account?"

After he said that to me, it took me a second to process that in my head. Pepper's bank account...Pepper being our DOG...hmmm...

Me: "PEPPER'S bank account?"
Scott: "Yeah, I made he one!"
Me: "YOU MORON."
Scott: "Want to see it?"
Me: "Uh, bring it here."

Scott fetches "bank account" from Pepper's "box" (I'm not explaining that one)

Scott: "See, it says Pepper's bank account."

Scott shows me some paper box he made with coins in it.

Me: "Come closer..."

I slap Scott.

Me: "YOU MORON! WHO MAKES A BANK ACCOUNT FOR A DOG? SHE DOESN'T USE MONEY!"

Scott walks away. Therefore, Scott is among the most STUPID monkeys on Earth. I rest my case.

Oh, and camp still blows. One more day until next week's camp...then another week of camp...then I kill myself by sticking a firecracker up my ASS.


9:09 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide