.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, June 09, 2003

Ok, so I didn't know what a BJ was until now. I mean, ok, when it's typed like this you know what it is...but when someone says it it's, uh, more difficult to get. Nevermind, I'm a moron.

Speaking of being a moron, today in chem, I took a blue clear plastic ruler and waved it in front of my eyes while yelling, "I have ADD, WOOOOOOOOO!" When I was asked to stop I laughed uncontrollably and said, "I like Cheetos." I thought that was a rather good show considering it was 1st block chem and I wanted to go home.

Today, after piano, I went to McCrosky's Music and I picked up my new piano book plus...the Ben Folds Five "Whatever and Ever Amen" piano book! I saw it and I was like, THAT'S IT, I'M SO GETTING THIS! Holy shit, Ben Folds is an amazing piano player, I found...32nd notes in there, heh, heh. I'm going to memorize that whole book...some day...

Mmmmm...I smell steak. The end.


7:04 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide