.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, June 27, 2003

It's only been a couple of hours and I already want to leave. It sucks being left out and having no one to talk to at different family things all of the time. I'm too young (and don't want) to be with Grammi and John all the time, and the kids are annoying the hell out of me. My brothers are pretty annoying, but when you add two more kids, Scott does stupid (more stupid than usual) things to try and be the funny guy but ends up looking like a jackass in the end. Nadia used to be attached to me nonstop, but now it's better because my brothers don't tease her as much, and she's less sensitive than she was a few years ago. The only funny thing that happened was Tino trying to attack me with a "buzzsaw" (those colonial toys where you pull the two strings and the wheel in the middle spins) and he said, "It's not like it hurts (does it to his forehead) AHH!" Heh.

I feel like locking myself in the bathroom and reading Harry Potter. I can't go out tonight because that would be rude, but I have nothing to do here right now. There's something messed up about the comment box, also. God, someone please rescue me.


7:22 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide