.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, June 29, 2003

I smell mass quantities of Polish food cooking downstairs, which can only mean one thing. Today's the family reunion, where the Philadelphia relatives on my mom's side come and visit us and the Floridians. Oh bloody joy. I thought that having 3 boys around (brothers and cousin Tino) was bad, but now add in like 4 more little boys. "Don't Worry, Be Happy" is playing on Radio AOL right now, and maybe I should heed that word. Maybe I'll talk to Andrew, the male cousin closest to my age, and he'll tell me about his acts of delinquency or something. They're always fun to hear about.

I don't even know if my mommy dearest will stop in, being that the people are kind of, ya know, related to her. Hopefully, she'll just continue to be rude and just blow everyone off...then tell ME that I don't do anything with the family? DENILE. Oh, and I found out about yet ANOTHER affair she had on the guy she had an affair on my dad with...from my dad. Nice job mom. Guilt: 0, Morals: 0, Fake happiness: 2,045. I thought that was a nice number.

Last night, I watched The Graduate, and it was VERY good, not to mention Simon and Garfunkle provided the soundtrack, which made it even better. Very good acting job by Dustin Hoffman, I highly recommend it!

Sorry if I've been whining too much lately, my pretend readers, but I need to vent to someone, and I don't think anyone wants to hear my crap.


10:42 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide