.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, June 19, 2003

Hey everybody, notice a difference? I felt like the ol' LOTBAT needed a change, I was getting tired of the other template. So, I switched it up a bit, but I can't take credit because I use Blogskins, which is for HTML challenged people. Like...me. So, finals are over, I got a 93 on the chem final, 96 in French, and (drum rolls pah-leeze) 100 in Geometry! I said to Caitlyn before we got our grades, what if I got a 100? I don't want to brag or anything, but I was only unsure about one question, because that was the easiest final EVER. The review packet was harder! I've never been good at math, but for some reason, I understood geometry when other people didn't. It felt good to know what I was doing in math, for once. I'm kinda glad I'm not in the high math class anymore, I just hope math doesn't relate to bio, and if so, I wouldn't mind finding the circumference of a sand dollar.

I want ALL of you to go to Linda's blog and read what she has there. IT'S THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER HEARD. Start reading a few paragraphs down, on the one that starts, "OH!" Make sure you have time to read it too, it's a tad long, but I swear, it's SO worth it! I'll just say that it has to do with an "interesting" trip to Goodwill. Hehehehehe....

I hope we don't get rained out tomorrow for commencement, or else "the cut" will happen, and with my luck, maybe I won't be able to lend my crappyass vocals to the beautiful ceremony. I'm actually among the few that really want to GO tomorrow. Oh, Caitlyn told me today that Brittany's parents called or some crap and it looks as though I'm going to East for senior year at this time. I almost started crying today thinking about it, especially after my oh-so-insensitive uncle said that he'd like me to go to East, and I said, "I don't, most of my friends are going to leave!" and he said something about my friends not mattering. I was so mad. My friends keep me sane in school! Grrrrr...

So yeah. I need Radiohead tickets. The end.




9:09 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide