.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Hello. I'm at my mom's boyfriend's house right now, but my mom and her boyfriend are not here momentarily. "Why?" you may ask...I'm watching my brothers while my mommy dearest and her "honey" Tim do some "Tai Chi." I bet they're not even doing that. I told her I couldn't picture 6'3'' Tim doing that and she got all defensive. Whatev. His dog is annoying me. He's 14 years old, and stalks everyone. I know dogs are loyal and crap, but I really don't like being stalked by it when I just witnessed it drinking out of the toilet...which is allowed. It also ate a napkin and my brother's stromboli. What made everything semi-ok for a few minutes was MTV2 playing the Radiohead videos for "There There" and "Optimistic (Live)." If you liked them, you'd be happy too. I watched most of Moulin Rouge, pretty much what I didn't see when I rented it because I fell asleep.

Today in French, our favorite fuhrer Fichtman, made Winston and I go up in front of the class and say a dialogue. She picked us because she hates Fichtman, and we were throwing Joe's things on the ground and likewise. We were really unprepared and we looked like flaming arses. I started laughing because I knew that it doesn't matter, I have an A in that class, and Fichtman and I have a love/hate relationship, so it's never going to change. Well, that and the fact that Winston's accent is way worse than mine and I had to tell him what to say.

I'm out.


8:37 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide