.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, June 05, 2003

"Hello, may I please speak to Karl?"
"Uhhh...there's not a Karl here."
"Well, I guess it would be kinda difficult to talk to Karl if he's not there! Haha!"
"Heh Heh...yeah.." *Click*

I got that phone call about an hour ago. I guess someone was eager to talk to Karl...

I love Steph:
sloopiesg: i just hate.....
sloopiesg: people

Well said, sista, well said.

Hail to the Thief...5 days and counting...

RealOnePlayer can bite my ASS. It says I'm not online when I AM! AHHHHH!

I'm done. I have nothing left to say.


7:04 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide