.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, May 19, 2003

I haven't blogged in a while because I haven't gotten around to it. Lie. My internet connection has threatened to chop off my hand if I blog. Lie. I was dead at the time. Lie. I was on the moon...with STEVE! Lie. The real truth: Everytime I think I should, the TV or some other insignificant piece of shit tells me not to. I guess a lot has happened, but that's all in a matter of opinion. Here we go. If I feel like it.

I recovered my past in the form of my 5th grade journal and my crappyass 3rd grade story "The Golden Trolls." Let me share with you some of my favorite quotes from "The Golden Trolls": "Their hair was dirty brown like dirt." "This one troll named Wormy, his real name was Charlie but he was so wormy everyone called him Wormy."...end of sentence? "King Lonely said, "Look what fiddle-faddle I got myself into!" Pure genius. But I can't forget my horrible poetry from 5th grade. In example, "Luggage Tag" and "The 100 Pound Coffee Cake." One day I'll take my journal home and share those beautiful works of art with you all.

Saturday was the Sprizzing Flizzing, and it was very fun. I'll rewind. Me, Brittany, Jen, Nadia, Christina and Nikki went over Jen's house beforehand to get ready. Nadia straightened my hair, and I thought it looked purty nice! Jeff arrived and I practically hyperventilated because of a few things: I just got my period and I was supposed to a few days before that, I had no nail polish on, and I'm a big spaz. We all took pictures for a LOOOONG time, and we ended up being a half an hour late to the dance itself. Ok, so the music BLOWED until the last half hour, I had a great time with Jeff, like usual. The corsage he got me was beautiful, and he was so damn cute! And yes, Kellie was dressed in her infamous golden "dress" (more like tank top). Let me just say that I love Dana for her comment about it...mwahahaha. Afterwards, we went to Applebee’s and I looked and talked like I was under the influence of many illegal substances. Maybe it was the exhaustion, I don't know, but I was going, going, GONE. After that, we went to Nadia's house and slept over. I went to sleep at 4 AM because I'm a psycho, and to further prove that, I found the word "urine" or anything relating to it HILARIOUS. I am indeed a strange bird.

Yesterday I got out of going to Bachelism's because when I came home from Nadge's, I took a long nap and woke up feeling oh-so-shitty. So, I laid in bed and watched Jim Carrey movies. Next to him, I'm not so psychotic after all!

According to Jared Goodman, I am a vagina head.

You know that you have a serious problem when you look forward to American Idol. I am a very sad, strange little girl. Quick! Someone name where that slightly altered quote is from! You people should know!

Shit. Either I just got hot really quickly, or I have a fever. Today I felt really crappy, well, until Basic Music Theory. It really helps when someone actually cares about you when you're feeling down. Jeff made me feel so much better, I love him.

Alright, that pretty much wraps it up. Tune in next time for a steaming hot load of shite. Mmmm, wake up and smell the crapcakes!


9:17 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide