.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, April 04, 2003

PLAY TONIGHT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

...and tomorrow night, and sunday as well.

I'm excited! True, I didn't get to be a "teaser" today, but I swear I'm in the play. REALLY. Ok, two scenes, but still. Alright, I'm really an illegal alien named Rico, and I got in the play because I sold Fichtman some of the finest shiz I have. This is so random, I'm loving it.

Yesterday, I stayed home from school because I felt like crapola and a half in the morning. I watched Office Space (AGAIN), folded millions of clothes, vacuumed AND practiced the piano. So I didn't feel THAT bad, but I was sure as hell a productive sick person. I don't know what was wrong with me. I started thinking crazy thoughts like, "Wht if I indeed have a stomach ulcer?" then "What if that ulcer got progressively worse and exploded one day?" then I fell asleep. I'm not a hypochondriac...really...heh. It was a coincidence because I talked to Frank (without a c) last night and it turns out he was actually SICK, and he didn't go to school either. I hope he makes it to the play tonight, that would suck if he didn't and died or something. I told him not to die and he said he'd do his best.

So yeah, play tonight, I'm ready to kick some ballet whore ass. Oh, I have to go eat dinner than leave! I'll give ya'll a status report asap.



4:38 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide