.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, April 14, 2003

I'd like to start this post off with a song. I'll sing along by myself, but try and guess what person I think of when I listen to. Funny thing, my dad JUST said he saw her yesterday at Manhattan Bagel, and he talked to her mom:

High and Dry
Two jumps in a week,
I bet you think that's pretty clever don't you boy?
Flying on your motorcycle,
watching all the ground beneath you drop
You'd kill yourself for recognition,
kill yourself to never, ever stop
You broke another mirror,
you're turning into something you are not

Don't leave me high, don't leave me dry
Don't leave me high, don't leave me dry

Drying up in conversation,
you'll be the one who cannot talk
All your insides fall to pieces,
you just sit there wishing you could still make love
They're the ones who'll hate you
when you think you've got the world all sussed out
They're the ones who'll spit on you,
you'll be the one screaming out

Don't leave me high, don't leave me dry
Don't leave me high, don't leave me dry

Oh, it's the best thing that you ever had,
the best thing that you ever, ever had.
It's the best thing that you ever had,
the best thing you have had has gone away.

Don't leave me high, don't leave me dry
Don't leave me high, don't leave me dry
Don't leave me high,
Don't leave me high, don't leave me dry

Hey Steph, like the "mirror" part...mwahahahaha. "I'm mean...and I LIKE it!" I listened to that song last night a few times, and I was thinking, wow, it really fits her. Today in math, we were doing a review for the big chapter test, and Mrs. Olsen said, "Ok, now you cross multiply 11 and x" and Kellie said, "Is that 11x or x11?" Then James said, "KELLIE, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WE'VE KNOWN THAT SINCE SEVENTH GRADE!" I kept laughing with my head on my desk, and she wanted to know why I was laughing...oh man. She never ceases to amaze me!

Last night, I took a shower in "my bathroom", and when I stepped in, there was a spider in there, wrapping up its victim. If you don't know already, I HATE bugs, any bugs, but swear I was on something last night. I just stood there and took the shower, while watching the little spider work. I thought, you know, spiders take care of the overpopulation of bugs, so what good am I doing if I kill it? Seriously, the bug it killed is one less I'd have to kill, so I gave spidey props, yo. I went into the bathroom today, and it was still there. Me and Charlotte are toight. Man, you know you have problems when you check up on a spider friend. I bet, instead of cats, I'll be unmarried with SPIDERS all over the place. Oh man, shoot me if I ever get that bad!

We have to do a fashion show tomorrow for French, because we're studying clothes and "whatnot" (Kaelin!) and I'm wearing...drum roll please...A EUREEKA'S CASTLE RAINJACKET! It's awesome, ok, it smells a tad, but whatever. It's so awesome! It's a children's size 6, and I can manage to get it on, the sleeves are short, but what do you expect? So you got me, they're too long, but I swear I'm growing! Baby steps...millimeter by millimeter. I'm also wearing my old pink and black sneakers from Marshall's, mismatched GIANT plastic earrings, mismatched kiddie gloves, sunglasses, my Lego watch, and my reversable (black/red) velvet beret. I call it "kiddie chic." I'm such a trendsetter, for sure!

I might not blog tomorrow, and if not, I won't until probably Monday or later. Why? I'm going to the Outer Banks from Wednesday-Sunday, and I have to audition for Much Ado About Nothing tomorrow, and pack, so I might not. Wish me luck, I'm sure I'll need PLENTY of it! Happy Easter if I don't blog beforehand! :)


7:09 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide