.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, March 13, 2003

This week has been sooooo looooong, and that's not just me saying that. EVERYONE has said that to me today. I disagree that today was the longest day, because for me, Monday was. Mondays just suck to begin with. BUT this one was supersucky. I learned...FRENCH PRONOUNS. UG, feel my pain, please. Even worse, it was Fichtman-style. Ug.

Oh, speaking of the wrath of Fichtman, something happened today. MTV came to our school, and you could audition for the show "Made" if you wanted. Alex and Nick auditioned, but Fichtman said it was a no-go or something, but they just left and now they're not in the play anymore. Ryan and Jeff got their parts as a result. YAY, er, boohoo. Jeff's now my ballet partner. Niiiice. Go Jeff.

Last night, I went home from play practice and then went back to school within an hour. This week I'm with my mom, so I was in Richboro, which didn't help. I think the concert went well. Let's just say that I loved it when the Men's Ensemble sang "Ave Maria"...ahhhh...Oh, and the bowties are very cute on guys. Especially one guy I know. :) I saw Ali Franklin's (former best friend) parents yesterday, and they yelled my name and I talked to them a little. It was extremely awkward, I mean they're really cool, but I just didn't know what to say! It kind of sucks. I mean, we're two completely different people, but it's yet another reminder of a lost friendship, my childhood and how growing up sometimes results in growing apart from friends. Honestly, I was very close to crying on the way home when I thought about it. But anyway, that's was my big philosophical thought last night. After that, I went home and did my homework. THEN my CD player ran out of batteries. Grrrrr...

Tomorrow, I'm going over MJ's house with Jeff and Lauren, and we're going to watch movies and stuff. It's going to be so much fun! Saturday night, I'm seeing "Hello Dolly" at TMS with Dan and hopefully Jeff. It should be QUITE good. I mean, it's Cunfer, perfection, perfection, perfection. Alright, I'm done.


8:51 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide