.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, March 09, 2003

Ok, this is the THIRD time I'm going to write this entry. My computer decided to crap on me the other 2 times. I even copied it in case it decided to be a tĂȘte de la merde, but it decided not to save it. Grrrr. Ok, here it goes. Or as Kenan and Kel would say, "Awwwww here it goes!"

Today I saw Holicong's production of "Honk!" with Jeff and Jones. It was SO DAMN FUNNY! The dancers were off, and what made it even better was that they had those "ribbon dancer" things. BALLET WOO! There were also these people who danced with these big white sheets, and I turned to Jeff and said, "Is this a commercial for Ikea?" A few of the kids were really good actors, especially this one kid who was Jim Carrey-ish. He was SO funny. The singing was off at times, (choir hell) but it's middle school so whatever. Jones said that Cunfer's plays were better, and I guess I agree, but that's because she is a freaking slave driver. "Hello Dolly" should be good, especially because my friendo and yours Francine is in it. Hopefully, Jeff can come to it, that would be cool. I know for a fact that Dan is coming because we be toight like toigers...Tamanend Toigers? Ok, I'm done.



8:47 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide