.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, March 06, 2003

I'm so happy right now! Jeff asked me out today and I'm so happy. Well...more on the giddy side because I went home and hopped up and down. Yeah. I'm weird like that. But it's so great! Yay! He was all casual and everything when he asked it, oh man I'm happy. I should sing "Happy Happy Joy Joy." The Ren and Stimpy Show rules. That actually what we were talking about in Basic Music Theory today, old Nick toons and shows.

Fichtman really hates me. Yesterday, while taking a French quiz, I asked her about something. She said, "Ohhh...you weren't there when we learned that." I said, "Yeah, I wasn't." THEN SHE WALKED AWAY! Thanks a bunch Madame eneny...get it? Ok, that was corny. Then today, she handed back the quiz, and she marked one wrong that was right. I went up to her and pointed it out and she said, "Oh. I don't know why I did that, Jacquie." in a really stern tone of voice, as if it was really wrong or something. GAH! I just want to poke her mildly hard or something! That's pretty much the extent of my strength.

My brother kept calling me a lesbian today. I'm definitely NOT. I'm glad that he finds all of these things out that I found out when I was in middle school. Nobody tells me anything!


9:05 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide